/!\ Fire-Hell /!\ Index du Forum
/!\ Fire-Hell /!\

/!\ Fire-Hell /!\ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cancel#Virgin Mobile Account ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    /!\ Fire-Hell /!\ Index du Forum -> Fire-Hell -> Zone HS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janayward
6) Visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 21:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cancel#Virgin Mobile Account Répondre en citant

Cancel Virgin Mobile Account > bit.ly/1ssTGnm

ac186bab57
By that point I wouldve rather paid a cancellation fee. I wanted to scream that it was because my mother was playing with the Wii and I was aging and I liked my new phone and I hate it when people spell you with only a U and WHERE ARE THE NO COMMITMENT PARTS but I just said I found a better deal somewhere else. All seemed right. There was a big ad campaign with sexy nurses saying no hassle, no catch, no contract. When I called to cancel their stupid voice prompt system kept going in circles for 10 minutes before it finally went to a person. Promoted by By Phone Call the Virgin Mobile customer service number from a touch tone phone. Virgin Mobile is a prepaid and pay-as-you-go provider of cell phone service. ..

I didnt stray from calm, cool, speech until I was treated so very poorly, and each call would end in pure yelling. 35 answers Politics 15 hours ago Who do you think is the prettiest out of these female celebs? Kendall Jenner Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Gigi Hadid Bella Hadid Selena Gomez Ariana Grande Kendall Jenner Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Gigi Hadid Bella Hadid Selena Gomez Ariana Grande 239 answers Celebrities 2 days ago Should Matthew Dellavedova be suspended for hitting Andre Iguodala in the groin? Or no ? Or no ? 47 answers Basketball 2 days ago IS DONALD TRUMP RACIST or not? 302 answers Politics 2 days ago Do you look beautiful when you wake up in the morning.? 126 answers Salzburg 1 day ago 2 words to describe Taylor swift? 233 answers Celebrities 2 days ago Why did Obama spit on the graves of 408,000 US troops who died in WWII by apologizing for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What a despicable man. Any supposed benefits to no commitment phones were mercilessly mocking me. When I finally got to talk with the supervisor, I was told the same thing refunds were not possible. Interested in participating? Learn more here. I changed my setting to ensure that I was charged only when I initiated the charge. The Earthlink guy sighed and agreed to cancel my account immediately and he did, with no further hassle. {* #userInformationForm *} {* traditionalSignIndisplayName *} {* traditionalSignInpassword *} Forgot your password? {* traditionalSignInsignInButton *} {* /userInformationForm *} . The time now is 02:14 PM. My husband and I did a weird phone # switch thing with our Virgin phones that was way more complicated than this and took all of 10 minutes.

bill nye measurement full episodegrocery list androidtrain simulator game for pc free downloadspeakers for mp3morning star radio onlinesupercross game 2014film hollywood 3gpashford online student portal loginthe movie rat racegames angry birds free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 21:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    /!\ Fire-Hell /!\ Index du Forum -> Fire-Hell -> Zone HS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006